I couldn't decide which picture I like better, so I put both :)
School has ended for Spring we both did well and are excited that less then a year from now we will be done with our bachelor's! We have this week of then we start summer school on Monday.Wednesday my friend Emily and her mom stayed with us before returning to California. We went out for Thai food, Brian and my first experience trying it, luckily the Spencer's love Thai so they ordered for us and choose some amazing dishes. My mom came up Thursday for Women's Conference it was so much fun. She came up with our neighbor Cindi and we went with the ladies in Cindi's family. They are all so wonderful and welcoming. I miss spending time with my mom I love doing things like this with her and wish we lived closer so we could do them more often.
The Watkins are moving to Hawaii in July :( they have lived next to my family for 15 years now. Sarah was my first best friend at age 4 and has remained such since. It's going to be really sad to not be able to just walk over there any more. Cindi was my second mom I spent more time at there house than mine during many phases of my life. They had the best Barbie house and dress up clothes. Their 4 oldest are the same ages as the kid's in my family so we have done countless things together during the years. I'm going to miss the progressive dinners, swimming at grandma Watkins ( i know she'll be back from Nauvoo but without the others Watkins its not going to be the same) , Catalina, and especially all the visiting. I'm gonna miss Hannah and David's visits to play games. I know I don't live at home any more but visiting my family meant visiting the Watkins and now they're gonna be in Hawaii.
The latest with us is Brian's car is slowly dying so we need to start looking for a replacement. This winter has brought with it a lot of snow and with warmer weather approaching they're expecting a lot of flooding in the area and with warnings from work and church now its got us concerned. I bought a Duvet cover finally Brian has bugged me for months about getting one and I finally found one I love. We just got finished packing up for a few days in California this week. We leave Wednesday and come home Sunday. We are so excited for the family time and the warm weather. And the BEST NEWS of all Brian has been called to be my partner in teaching the 4 year olds in primary!!! He helped in the class a few weeks ago just for 10 or 15 mins and that's all he could handle so this should be a fun adventure. The kids are supper cute but definitely can get out of hand fast it will be nice to have a guy in the class to hopefully set a good example to the boys which is the majority of the 10 in the class.

No comments:
Post a Comment