Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Photos and updates

So a few weeks ago we went to a concert where My bestie Emily was playing it was in a warehouse nearby and a few other great performers were there that night it was so much fun and she did an incredible job. It was the first time out with my new camera and it was fun practice.



We also repainted our master bath we took it from Blah to amazing!

These are before and we'll post after shortly!



Such a boring little space

I hate the wood in the bathroom those were the first things to go



We went up to Sundance and I played with my camera there and the pictures turned out amazing. 

This is the cabin we stayed at

It was so pretty out I love fresh clean snow


Brian with his cousins going sledding


Hayden 

I love this picture!

My cute husband

No comments:

Post a Comment