Brian and I headed down to California on a late Wednesday Flight we were so excited to be going home ( California will always be home for us)! We arrived at nearly 11pm and headed straight for the Morgan's everyone went to sleep except Kevin so we stayed up and visited with him till early the next morning. We got up early to attend some doctor appointments for Brian then headed to Rancho Cucamonga to help prepare for the reception. We got that all set up and with some down time the Boys that helped all decided to go for a swim in their shorts. I had dinner with my family and went to enrichment night with my Mom and Courtney while the Morgan Boys and friends went go carting for Kevin's Bachelor party. After that I hemmed Kevin's pants my first time doing it by hand but they turned out amazing if I do say so myself:)
 |
| My cute husband! |
It was another late night getting ready for the wedding and morning came too soon. Kevin married Brionna in the Los Angeles Temple.
 |
| Trevor at his happiest- when he's eating! |
 |
| Our new friend Kayla |
 |
| Candid shot taken by Brian |
 |
| Uncle Dave |
The weather was great it really had cooled off from the day before. We took a ton of pictures followed by lunch at legends. We hung out for a bit before going to the reception. I got to meet and get to know better a few of Brian's friends he grew up with which was a lot of fun because I really have only heard stories of them and haven't had the chance to visit till now. After we tore down the reception a few of us hung out in the jacuzzi which felt great after such a long winter for us in Utah! Saturday we went to the Jacobson's and hung out and took family pictures besides weddings we haven't had formal pictures done in quite a number of years so that was a lot of fun. Sunday was mother's day and we had a fun relaxed day. I love family time and wish we still lived closer so we could have more of it.
 |
| Dilly |
We got home late Sunday night and unpacked and started laundry because today Monday we both started summer school there are 2 sessions which makes a total of 14 weeks the length of the average semester but most classes are only offered for 7 weeks so its really condensed. I am taking 20 units while Brian is taking 16 I believe. This includes internships for both of us at our current jobs so hopefully that will lighten the school load some. This is the last summer we will ever be in school which is so exciting! 50 weeks till we graduate! Yes I have already begun counting down, its whats gonna get me through the next 50 crazy weeks of our lives, knowing a date now and counting down is making it all seem more real I just hope time keeps flying by like it has been so that 50 weeks will be here before we know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment