So eating healthy at our house has been a challenge with both of us working full time and both at 20 units for the summer and busier than ever so with tomorrow off I decided to look up techniques and recipes for home made freezer food. I came across a website for once a month cooking (OAMC) , all I can say about this site is I have found my twin! This site has a menu for a month that you prepare in a day. There are spread sheets with menus for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, a shopping list with quantities and a preparation list of what to do in what order to get the best use of time and space. I am in love. I decided to go with the gluten/ dairy free menu ( despite Brian's dismay) it'll be nice to eat healthier,and all but 2 recipes look amazing. So tomorrow I am trying out couponing when I go shopping for this month of cooking in a day marathon ha ha I think it will be fun. 2 new things I can't wait to try! So off to clean out the fridge and freezer to make room for my project. I can only hope for a success!
website: onceamonthmom.com
 |
| Dry ingredients |
 |
| Produce |
 |
| Stocked up in the fridge cleaned out he freezer to make room for everything |
 |
| my cute measuring dishes my mom got me.. they look like flowers |
 |
| the labels to keep things in the freezer organized.. includes cooking directions as well |
 |
| breakfast quiche |
 |
| home made granola bars |
Can you share the link for the OAMC site?
ReplyDelete