Last weekend Brian and I had a few hours of sunlight so we decided to wash our cars and do some gardening, the weeds have appeared out of no where so we quickly tackled that project
 |
| Before |
 |
| Another before picture |
 |
| and after! you can see my tulips popping up in the front :) |
I finally have taken pictures of our master bathroom after we've redone it we still have a little finishing up to do but far enough along for pictures
 |
| Brian added this fancy new light which really opened up the space |
 |
| broad view of the changes |
 |
| redone cabinets... we love dark wood |
 |
| Brian put in the new faucet and drain it instantly updated the room |
 |
| The pretty new bathroom |
 |
The almost finished project just little touch ups needed
|
We had Brian's friend Kevin Slemboski and his girlfriend over for Dessert and games Sunday it was so much fun I love getting to know the friends Brian has talked about for years.
Brian has been winning lots of random stuff at work lately we have lots of gift certificates to use on date nights along with the collection below. We recently have gotten 2 backpacks, a laptop bag and my newest favorite a picnic basket. I told you he's getting random stuff!
I had today off so was doing deep cleaning and went out front to house out and clean the trashcans when I noticed that awful Gardner snake again. I ran to get my camera as quick as I could because my Mom doesn't believe its as big as I tell her it is. I decided to shoot the hose at the snake to scare it away because my Dad told me they are easily scared. Well not this one it came flying right towards me an an incredible speed. I ran inside as quick as I could. One of these days I will get brave enough to kill it with a shovel but for now i'll wait for Brian to get home and hope we can find this awful snake in the yard somewhere.
 |
| You kind of loose him in the grass but he's at least a foot and a half long! |
No comments:
Post a Comment