|
|
This is the little thing that got us through the trip!
|
Brian's uncle Steve from Hawaii and cousins Hayden, Aspen, and Katie are visiting this week. They are staying at a friends cabin in Sundance. Brian wanted to go Skiing with them today so we went up last night to stay with them. It was so much fun to visit and meet more of Brian's family. To get to the cabin you have to take a road that isn't really plowed and is up and down hill. Going there Brian informed me that both his Cousin Michael and brother Kevin have gotten stuck trying to get there in their cars. s uncle said all wheel drive of chains would be needed. We didn't want to deal with chains on Brian's car so we took mine up there. What a smooth ride! We got to the cabin no problem and when we left today I had Brian drive till we were out of the canyon because I don't like mountain driving and then he went with his family to go skiing while I continued on to school. We never got stuck and never slipped so I have to say I am officially in love with my car its both cute and practical and I think a really smart buy for us now living in Utah and driving in these kind of situations more often. The drive to the cabin was amazing I didn't bring my camera because we were just sleeping over but I found some online that should give you an idea of what we were seeing. I'd compare it to a movie set everything just seemed so perfect and in its place.
 |
| this is exactly what the road we were driving on looked like |
 |
| The trees lined the road like this it was gorgeous |
 |
| Another example of the canyon we drove through so pretty I loved it |
No comments:
Post a Comment