Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Time to get into shape!

So I've been bugging Brian to run with me cause if I go alone I end up power walking rather than running. The weather is finally around 50 degrees which is amazing to us ( crazy what a few month in Utah can do to you) so I'm ready to get outside. I want to get more active and outdoorsy another change since moving to Utah, I think its being trapped inside all winter that makes you want to get outside now that the weather permits. So Sunday night Brian told me he was gonna start a work out routine that came with some basic equipment we purchased awhile back. I decided to be supportive and come up with my own workout plan. Our schedules are pretty different so most days we'll be working out alone but I hope that by both having a plan we can keep each other motivated to keep it up. So Monday morning Brian was going to start his routine when his manager called him into work early, so no go. I decided to keep up with the plan and ran/power walked through some nearby neighborhoods. I love where we live so many cute houses and friendly people. I love that with the warmth our neighbors are out more often and its fun to watch all the kids playing together. It brings back good memories or childhood summers. So now its Tuesday and we were up at 7am and probably won't be home till 10pm so I don't know how long we'll be able to stick to this plan but hopefully we find a way to work it around our crazy schedules cause working out is such a stress release and gives me so much more energy when I've had a crazy day!

2 comments:

  1. One word, gym. I would honestly die without one. I started a new diet and work out routine last week. We should do distance supporting to stay working out haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally need to do something i just feel like some days i don't even have time to eat or shower things just get so busy. but this summer for at least 7 weeks i am in a PE class for my last general so hopefully that will get me in the mode of working out and waking up early since i have to be in class by 7 am lol what kind of diet are you doing cause i think if i don't have time to work out i can at least eat better cause i eat so bad.

    ReplyDelete