Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Count Down To Graduation!!!
Yesterday we received an email from school with the dates to register for summer and fall and it hit me after registering this April we will only have 1 semester left to register for (yikes) I mean don't get me wrong I want to be done with school as much as any one else possibly even more its just I've been in school 17 years now and don't know what I'll do with out it to fill up my life with classes and homework. So Brian and I sat down and laid out exactly which classes we have left and which semesters we will take them, it is such a weird feeling to have everything figured out like that. We know the time and day of all of our classes except for those we will take our last semester of school! We're figuring out a career for me and graduate school for Brian it's like senior year of high school all over again with these huge decisions. At least this time around we know we're staying in Utah so our options aren't so limitless and overwhelming. So 12 months and 6 weeks till we're college graduates and ready to step into the real world full time. I'm excited for this next chapter of life and thrilled we get to share the excitement of graduation together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment