Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Progress in school! and Family visit!

Looked up My Progress for school today, it finally updated! 






Degree Progress for Tiffany Morgan
Requirements




93%




And Brian's progress ( and he'll want a disclaimer to show that this is where he is at with still one class 
that needs to be transferredover, so he is still a little more ahead of me) 





Degree Progress for Brian Morgan
Requirements




93%




We registered for fall semester this last week so we just have one more semester to register for for our under graduate degrees ah sad day!


Last week Chiara, Trevor, Dillan and Shadow came to visit us. They came up Tuesday night and Left Friday morning. We had Steve and his kids over for dinner Wednesday which was so fun to see them before they left for Hawaii. Thursday I only had to attend 3 of my usual 6 classes and then 1 of them got canceled :) so I decided not to go to school because the 2 classes I had would have hours in between them. I ended up just hanging out with the Morgan's.

 We met up with Brian for lunch and then went shopping for a suit for Dillan. Target didn't have a single suit in their store which was our first stop so we went over to Kohl's. I love Kohl's they have crazy sales everyday it seems and for no particular reason. So we found a great suit for Dillan and got him a new shirt for more than half off whoot whoot! I love a good deal. Dillan was so excited to have a nice new suit like his brothers. He was so cute wanting to model it for everyone. We also went to iceberg where they serve the hugest milkshakes I've ever seem and that describing their small. Playing with their new puppy was a lot of fun but just reminded me of how much time and work puppies require. I think Brian finally understands why I want to hold off on a puppy till our schedules free up. 

We are so excited for Trevor to come up here to BYU this fall so we can see him more often I think we'll need to get some more 2 player xbox games so he and Brian won't have to take turns lol. This next few weeks is full of family which I love we had some of the Morgan's this last week and my mom will be up for Women's conference in a couple weekends with my favorite neighbor in the world! Then we're off to California Mother's day weekend for more family time. So excited to go to the beach or at least lay out by the pool we need some nicer weather for a change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment