Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Getting ready for Vacation

Today is the last day before our trip to St Lucia! Why is it so much work to go on vacation. We don't even have kids to pack for and its a lot of work. I am sure a lot of the work is my own fault, I am sure not everyone worries about leaving their house pristine but I am unable to leave the house any other way. Since I haven't felt great this week I am behind on things so still have some packing to do, cleaning and a few last min errands. But all the work is worth it, because we will be away for 6 nights and can just play and relax the whole time and have nothing to worry about. Brian will be done with midterms and my clients know I am gone so we should come home and still have a few days to relax before we go back to work and school. YAY for fall break. This marks the half way point for the semester and man has it flown by. A few more weeks and we will begin the holidays, and that's when things really fly by and before you know if the semester will be over.

Our flight leaves at midnight so I decided to buy a neck pillow. I can sleep just about any where so the thought behind it was this pillow might prevent me from having a stiff neck. We'll see how it goes. The late flight will be worth it because we will arrive in the afternoon tomorrow on the Island and will still have hours to play before the day ends. So excited for this adventure, to be free from distractions and to have our time to ourselves with no distractions of work or studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment