Brian's Birthday was almost a month ago, but I wanted a cute pic for this post but he has the computer with all the pictures and by the time he gets home I am not thinking of getting a picture off the computer, hence the VERY delayed post, but decided it shouldn't be wasted just because no picture was available. He turned 24! Its funny because some days I feel so old and boring and then other days when I tell someone our age I am reminded at how young we really are. We are only beginning to enter our min 20s. For this post I thought I would share 24 things I LOVE about Brian! Knowing each other 8 years now I think I can come up with that many ;)
1. He is SMART, this one had to be #1 because it was a big reason why I was initially drawn to him. He tries not to be a show off but lately when we have been running together and he gets talking about his day I am reminded of just how sharp he is.
2.He is FUNNY, sometimes a little sarcastic but generally pretty funny
3. Ambitious, his dreams have no limit
4. Super hard worker, this goes with #3, because he dreams might be big or even HUGE at times but he works hard to make those dreams happen
5. Loves skiing, and is pretty patient with me since I am definitely not at his level, or as brave as he is
6. Obsessed with water polo, if only you all could see the latest speedo he picked out, oh my it is something, lol!
7. Super thoughtful
8. He is good at pretty much everything he tries, and if he isn't initially he will work as hard as he has to to make it happen
9. He is so FORGIVING, and is good about not bringing up the past
10. Lately especially, he has been into living a healthy life, which is fun to see, a little bit of a challenge because he is a pretty picky eater but its just challenging me to improve my cooking skills I suppose
11. Good with Money, we are right on par with how to spend and save which is a rare thing amongst couples and makes budgeting stress free
12. Loves surprises, is great at guessing them if he knows one is coming too
13. Always willing to help out and provide service
14. Loves scuba diving, his passion for it was enough to get me over my fears and to get certified so we could be diving buddies
15. Super great with kids, with our callings at church I have been able to see him be the "fun" one as well as the "enforcer" and still those kids love him unconditionally
16. Loves motorcycles, and "pretty" cars
17. Loves opening presents, when we do Christmas by ourselves I have to try so hard to keep him from opening the gifts and so far have only been able to hold him back until Christmas eve
18. Loves the beach! he could hang out at the beach all day everyday. His dream is to live on an island so he can do exactly that.
19. Loves to read and is a super fast at it
20. Can tan in a few hours and its as if he's been sun bathing for months
21. He has pretty blue eyes
22. Great cook, he is still nervous with this ability but when he cooks it is always great
23. Super handy, I am always so impressed with all the projects he does around the house
24. And finally, I love that he is my HUSBAND for forever and ever, I am one Lucky girl!
Monday, October 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Super cute post!!! You both are great! LOVE #6!!! Lol
ReplyDelete