This last week I got to travel for work. As I started packing I thought i'd make a list of my must haves.
The plane ride always requires the most planning because it can be super boring and if you forget something there is no way of getting it there. Smart packing is also a must so that you have what you need in the bag you can actually access as well. Earphones are a necessity, unfortunately my flight did not have tvs or even music so they ended up not being that helpful this trip but usually they are. I got the most fabulous luggage for Christmas, the wheels go forward and backwards as well as to the side. This simple feature is so helpful. I forgot my razor on this trip at the hotel so next time I think I will go with disposable so it can just be thrown away. I love to have a book and puzzles like sudoku's with me. I had a book to read for work so that kept me busy. Airplanes also get pretty cold so a little blanket is nice to have. Another must have is chap-stick. My last must have is candy and snacks. Not all flights offer them and with layovers its nice to have something to munch on between meals. Hopefully I will be more of an expert as these trips continue and will master packing!
Monday, August 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment