Have you ever wondered how you can follow all the blogs you love?! I have found this new blog tracker that I love, it is called bloglovin and they send you an email daily with all the posts from that day from all the blogs you follow. It is amazing! I use to use an rss feed through blogger but my feed would only show updates of blogs that were also using blogger. Now with this tool I can follow all my favorite blogs and not click on each link to see whats new. This is the link to blogloving and this is my blog URL so that you can start following me! On the right hand side you can also see all my social media pages, there you will also find a place where you can subscribe to my blog. If you do this you will get an email whenever I post something new :) Don't you love when things are made easy?!
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment