Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Liam's first Halloween

I really wanted to go to a pumpkin patch this year, but our first attempt was a bust. We made it to the farm just to find out Liam had fallen asleep. So we decided on another weekend but ended up picking a puppy out for Kevin :) I also really wanted to make Liam's costume. My mom always made ours growing up and it was a memory/ tradition I wanted for our family. Brian found a great monkey costume at the store so we compromised and went with that for the nighttime trick or treating in the cold and a home made spartan outfit for my office trick or treating. It was perfect. He was a pretty good sport about it and mom and dad scored some good candy ;) He was pretty funny about picking out candy. Apparently he prefers things that are the color red and was like a claw machine picking out the candy. He would hover above the bowl, then drop his hand down and then 50/50 a piece of candy came out. It was so much fun! I am excited to have a kid during the holiday season this year. It has already made them so much more fun and I know will only get better as he gets older.


Liam with Zio Kevin

Daddy and Liam trick or treating



Spartan baby! 

Liam's new puppy friend

No comments:

Post a Comment