Well now that we have a little one Brian has exceeded my expectations. He is not just a good dad but is a great dad. I love watching those two. While I was pregnant people would tell me that dad's have a hard time bonding with babies until they are like 2 and can do more. Well I am glad that Brian proved that theory wrong. It has been so fun to see those two together.
Brian is already the "fun" parent, which really who doubted he would be. He loves to play on the ground with Liam and seriously is the baby whisperer. I am never surprised with the way Brian does things. Often it is not how I would do it but if it works then why not. BTW can I just point out how cute it is that Liam is holding daddy's hand as well as the puppies. Ha ha this puppy obsession is just too funny to me. He is his fathers son.
These two just make me so happy and make me laugh more than ever before. I am so excited to see Liam grow up and the adventures these boys will have together. The list Brian already has of things he wants to share with him I am sure is only going to grow with time. Next month Brian has a break from school before his internship starts and these two get to spend every day together. I have to say I am quite jealous of the fun they will have.

No comments:
Post a Comment