Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Liam photos

 Liam wasn't a fan of getting dressed at first but we have moved past that and changing a diaper or an outfit is now a fun time for us. He loves to make faces and do funny things. He even likes to go to the bathroom while you are in the process of changing his diaper. We have learned to stay alert so that we can use the dirty diaper and not waste a second one.
Trying to change his diaper and he just wants to play! 

This picture captures Liam perfectly, pacifier touching his cheek, and monkey in his hand. 

Liam always seems to have his fist out. Brian likes to give him fist bumps. I like to fly him around like superman. Either way its a fun little signature of his.

The nurse asked every time she called to check in how he was doing with the billi blanket... he loved it. He just chilled on it all day, no fuss. 

Loving tummy time! 

Liam had a major explosion which resulted in an immediate bath. I then went to clean everything up. I came back to  him and his hair dried into a jimmy neutron do. I LOVE his hair. we can do a full mohawk already if we wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment