Last Monday, September 10th Brian turned 23! We are the same age again... for the next 6 months at least. A few days before I realized Brian wasn't signed up for many of the free birthday coupons that surprise you in your email the week leading up to your big day. So I took the liberty of signing him up for whatever I could find. We got several emails back but things turned out even better than I had planned. So to start of the celebrations we went to Vegas as a kinda half way point to California so we could meet up with his brother and wife as well. It was a fun weekend with excellent people watching! We ate great food, had fun at the pool and went to the best comedy show I have ever been too. The only disappointment about the trip I would have to say is that the hotel did not have black out curtains just shutters! I just love sleeping in at hotels, you could sleep the day away and never even know cause those curtains are so amazing and make it night all the time :) We got home Sunday and got organized and ready for the work week ahead.
Brian being the "adult" that he is scheduled a dental appointment for Monday (his birthday) so he did that instead of having a birthday lunch... whatever ;) So Monday night we decided to go to Red Robin he had a free burger coupon and I had like a $5 off coupon of something. Of course as we arrived home from work it started pouring but we decided to go out any ways. So went to dinner, got our bill and it said $0.00! I was a little confused so pointed it out to the waitress and she just replied happy birthday you 2. hmmm most restaurants question if it's really actually your birthday but to assume it was both our birthdays now that is odd. I felt my pointing out of the error was sufficient so went along with the bill since she didn't understand what I was saying and left a nice tip for the nice girl that thought we shared a birthday! This was the beginning of Brian and me being twins for the week. Next stop a few days later was Cold Stone, Brian had a free coupon and work gave him a gift card to of all places... Cold Stone so free "Gotta Love its" for the twins again. Then we decided to go to Ihop on Saturday with the Final coupon we were interested in using. It was for a Free Super Fruity Fresh and Fruity (some crazy name like that) or something of similar cost, as Brian printed the coupon out he realized it wasn't a birthday coupon at all but just a special offer we each had received on our emails... what did this mean... free breakfast for us both again! So 3 for 3! Each place we went to this week we both ate free :) I always wondered what it would be like to be a twin for the day and this week was a sneak peek, and pretty fun if you ask me!
Monday, September 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment