Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Costa Rica Pictures

So as many of you know Brian went on a dive trip to Costa Rica for two weeks here are a few pictures of the 3000 yes 3000 he brought back for me to view!


Some of the divers

I love this fishes face, no need to talk, that look says it all

a lobster

Brian's favorite picture he said to imagine 3 more pictures next to this, that's how many of these hammer heads were in the area

Brian and his new friends
Stingrays

star fish

sharks... these were everywhere


the cocos islands, gorgeous






Brian and his dad

where he lived for the dive portion of the trip


lots and lots of fish
Brian had a fantastic time! I wish I could have joined the pictures are incredible I can only imagine what it was like to actually be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment