Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall is finally here and Winter is already moving in

So I've been neglecting posting pics so this post will be full of them. I'm getting better about remembering to take them when we go places. We went  to California for a week between summer and fall semesters. We spent a couple days in Big Bear with the Morgan's. We recently sold Brian's car, the miles just kept getting higher and higher on it. I had a Girls weekend with my Mom, Aunt Lisa and cousins Mindy and Macy. We made dress up capes for nurses', superman, batman, princess', super girl, and scrubs for the nurses assistants. We also made a bunch of baby burp clothes, super cute but time consuming. Brian turned 22 and I'm getting ready for fall with decorating the house. So I'll just let the pictures update you on what's been going on in our lives lately...

I was not going to jump in, way too cold for me but the boys had fun 

helping Dillan up so precious 

love my boy's 

Trevor and Brian love those two

love the action pictures here

coolest picture ever... took it at just the right moment

Dillan mid jump


The next few are all of one jump fun to see

start of jump

mid jump


A pirate ship... so random 

The boys getting ready to jump

Trevor

Robert

Kevin, Chiara, and Trevor

Big Bear lake with the Morgan's

We've sold Brian's car he's sad but we'll get him another one soon

Brian turned 22!


we went to the Mayan for dinner its a fun themed restaurant something different to do

Brian outside the Mayan

I love how as soon as he saw this statue this is how he wanted to pose

not into taking pictures by myself but no one was around to take one of the both of us.. oh well


Girls weekend with mom and the the Brown girls, ignore her hair I didn't let her fix it I just wanted to get started on the fun ha ha 

An example of the burp cloths we made, we ended up making over 40 of these so cute but way time consuming 

portion of the batman capes we made, boys need to dress up too

the superman and nurse capes we were making

a finished nurse and princess cape we used for examples

my spooky house a smaller version of my mom's it makes me feel at home

fall decorations

love this Halloween sign

candy dishes I'm anxious to fill but with only me and bri in the house I don't know if it will make it to the bowl

another candy dish

pilgrim people my aunt gave me love them!

cute pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment