Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Catching up on crafts

I've been trying to catch up on crafts lately I have some projects I started before we got married so they have gone unfinished for almost 2 years which has been bugging me. So I got all set up one day and knocked out a bunch of old projects and some new ones. I had so much fun! Usually my mom is my craft buddy so it was pretty lonely ( the television isn't much for company) but I was productive non the less.

pom pom decor for my cousins baby shower

I've been wanting to make a wipe case and learned to make a ribbon flower online  so easy

"its a girl" also for the shower

bought this mirror months ago, painting it black to match our decor

I love painting 

I've wanted a "beverage bucket" for parties, bought this one cheap cause its so ugly so painting it !

updating some picture frames

the sign almost completed just need to make the letters stand out more

I also finished a Christmas stocking for Brian,some curtains that were incomplete. I just have some pajamas to finish and then I'll have to find some new projects. I'm thinking of learning to knit! We'll see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment