Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

modern nursery

more internet surfing led me to the cutest modern baby nursery's...


they use decals (at first i just thought an artist painted, but now know i can recreate this myself)


super cute for a boy, I don't want the traditional blue, so this is a great alternative


I am ok with pink for a girl , especially hot pink! so in love with the simplicity of this


and just had to add this cute little one, he just looks so pleased and content, you just can't help but smile!

2 comments:

  1. hmm does this mean a baby is in the near future?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha sure near futures like 3 years right?! I was actually shopping online for a coworker, a friend and neighbor all having boys so that meant lots of shopping buying for boys is harder. But yea your one to talk you wanted that super cute diaper bag lol

    ReplyDelete