Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I love valentine's day!

We went to California for the weekend we left Thursday night after work and school and arrived in California around 2am. we went to breakfast with Robert and Kevin then met up with my dad for lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant followed by amazing adjustments that were much needed. We hung out with family the rest of the afternoon then went up to the Morgan's cabin in big bear.
We went skiing sat. Justin came with us and he really picked up where he left off a year ago well. I skied with him for awhile so Brian could go on some black diamonds that I'm still just not quite confident enough yet to attempt. Well he was going too fast and his skis couldn't keep up and detached from his boots and he slid quite a distance. So we met up and went to urgent care and luckily nothing was broken. Just sprained one hand really bad and a finger on the other hand. He's got bruises on his left side of his body covering most of his thigh. and with all this he was ready to go back on the mountain, but between his mom and me we convinced him to stay home.
We came down the mountain sat. cause Brian was such a mess and I didn't want it to be worst in the morning and take way longer to get down. We went to stake conference with my family Sunday which made me feel right at home immediately. We helped Robert mount his tv and then headed home. It was a great trip and i was happy we squeezed it in. WE got home on Monday/ Valentines day. I love this holiday not cause of outrageously expensive gifts which I've never understood but cause of the cute heart shaped food. We bought heart shaped pizzas and donuts to share with friends. That's all it takes for me to have a happy vday, I'm easily pleased what can I say. I wish they just did theses fun promotions through out the year but I guess then it wouldn't be as special.


No comments:

Post a Comment