Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

6 years and 2015

Another year is ending and with it we are celebrating 6 years of marriage! Time never seems to slow down over here so we just embrace the pace of this journey and enjoy the ride.

Brian has had a full year, he is working on year 3 of his 4 year program. Crazy to think that in less than 17 months he will be graduating with both a JD and MBA degree. I remember when he first started talking about the program and thinking, 4 more years of school, that's a long time. But still in the same breath thinking, bet that will fly by. And it really has. Brian spent the summer going back and forth between Denver and Utah. He worked and lived in Denver during the week and then came home to Liam and me on the weekends. It was a crazy summer full of trips and weddings in addition to the commute for him but was such a great experience and I am glad he was able to do it.


Liam was born on February 14th this year and has been such a joy in our family. He has shown his strong personality from the beginning and we love seeing what he will do next. He goes to daycare while I work and as much as I miss him I know he loves it there with all his friends and has way more fun running around with them. Liam loves his puppies, the color red, soft blankets, all food, and figuring out how to do things himself.


This year was a big year for me too. I delivered my first baby which meant I got to stay home from work for a bit. It was the longest break from work I have had since my first year of college years ago and I enjoyed every minute of it. Then in October I decided to make a change and moved to a new company for work. The change has been positive and the new job is helping me learn so many new things and to push myself to learn and do more.


This year we traveled back and forth to California for several weddings and family things. We also stayed at a beach house with Morgan and Nic in California and went to Hawaii. Liam is an awesome travel companion and is a great addition to our family and this journey we are on.


Happy 6 years! May the fun continue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment