Apparently I need to do bi- monthly posts on Liam's progress now. Already in a couple weeks he has changed so much. He has 2 bottom teeth now and is working hard on his top 2.
He walks with his walker great and on Sunday he decided he can now climb stairs!! Now we need to teach him to not sit on the edge of the landing while leaning back and how to crawl back down. Once he masters those I might not get so nervous when he books it to the stairs.
He is standing with little effort and is letting go of the couch and table more often and just stands on his own for a few moments before dropping to the floor. He also has decided crawling through the chairs at the dining table is the funnest thing ever. He gets under there and peaks up at me in the kitchen with the biggest smile.
His other new favorite thing is to hide toys or to throw them out of his crib. I love getting him out of his bed in the morning. He meets me there, standing in his crib with his arms stretched forward and the happiest smile. We then go back to my bed most days and get in some snuggles before he decides to move around the whole house.
We have to be careful with what we leave out. Everything is free game in his mind. He loves wires and cords and will tug on everything. Watch out Abby your tail is not off limits either! He is growing up so fast and I love it.
When I drop him off at daycare before work I watch him play with all his little friends and when I pick him up he is excited to see me and crawls right over. I love this little guy. We all think he will be walking in no time. If its anything like sitting up, standing and the stairs he will just decide to do it and act like its no big deal while we all stare in surprise.

No comments:
Post a Comment