We are down to the single digits now. 7 more days of work then Brian is off to California for some R&R before school starts. He is so excited for his trip. He is going to be down there for 10 days and is hoping for lots of beach time. So while he is there Abby and me will get some girl time. Something I think we will be getting use to once school starts. I took her running the other night and she loved it. I think it will become a new thing for us at least a few times a week.
When he gets back from his trip he will have 2 days till orientation starts! He is pretty excited. Most of our marriage we have been in school. This will be the first time only one of us will be in school. I have loved this last year we have had between school. Every night is date night and we get to spend as much time as we want together. I think it will be a hard adjustment going back to busy schedules. Especially since my schedule won't be changing any.
I am glad we moved into our house when we did, it gave us time to work on it together and really take advantage of this free time.
I saw this quote the other day and it reminded me of the conversations we had while deciding on school. We had acceptances coming in and with each one came a new conversation about where we would end up. I am good with routine and like when things stay as they are. At one point I decided to put my trust in Brian fully and told him that whatever school he felt was best for his education and for our family, that was the school I wanted him to choose and that I would go wherever that was. At the end of the day I knew he would make a great decision and that everything would work out as it should. Since he made that decision I have felt it was right. It has been easy to go along with the plan, I think mostly because of who is by my side.



No comments:
Post a Comment