Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Tackling the Yard

Everyday I look out my window hoping the weeds have disappeared over night and so far no such luck. We have barely had any snow this year and thus the weeds stay. I was really hoping for a spring like last year where the snow melted and all that was there was dirt but that's not happening. So Brian and I started working on it the other day but not enough improvement for me to be happy so I had the day off today and decided to tackle it... alone. Not my greatest idea but Pandora kept me company and I feel I was very productive.

Piles on the right

Piles in the middle

Piles on the left

left side after

right side after

back of trailer

Side of trailer/ the bags are the Brian and me pile the rest is all me

There is still a large pile that didn't fit, but when Brian comes back with it from the dump tomorrow it will be there ready to load. Hopefully one more day of weeding and then we can till and cap off sprinklers and will be ready for grass. Sounds easier then I'm sure it will be, but I am determined to have a gorgeous yard worthy of envy rather than a match and some gasoline. It is definitely an improvement from where it was so I'm going to remain positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment