Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Baby predictions

We are getting pretty excited about babies arrival over here! I still sleep through the night and am oddly use to my new size lol Basically I can't complain too much about being pregnant, this third trimester has been good to me overall. But we are still excited that the due date is just a little over a week away and we will soon get to hold this little one.

With the nursery ready, freezer stocked, clothes washed, and my usual obsession with the house being super organized still in full gear I don't have much to keep me busy while we wait for these final days to pass. So what have I been doing? Taking quizzes online that predict when he will arrive :) And my are these results pretty amusing. Things I have learned about this new babe:

He...
will be a girl ( hmm maybe this is not the most accurate prediction since we are 100% sure its a boy)
will be born in the middle of the night
will be a red head
will be musical
will have dark eyes
will be born in the morning
will weigh 6.3 lbs
will be born 1-2 weeks early
labor will be 13 hours long
labor will be 20 hours long


Basically every quiz predicts the opposite of the previous. But they were fun to read anyways. And tonight's a full moon so who knows maybe he will come a week early and put me into labor in the middle of the night lol

No comments:

Post a Comment