Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

In 4 Years we have....


Lived in 2 States
Graduated with Bachelors
Been in 3 Wards
Been:Primary Teachers, Den Leader,Beehive Adviser, YW Secretary, YM Counselor
Owned 3 cars
Had 4 jobs
Started Law School
Accepted into MBA program
Purchased 2 Homes
Gotten 2 puppies
Gotten Scuba Certified
Done Countless DIY projects around our homes
Diagnosed with Lyme
Completely renovated a Home
Landscaped a quarter acre from scratch (not ready to do that for at least another 4 years)
3 hospital visits

Had no broken bones (that is a huge mile marker for Brian)
We visited for the 1st time: Costa Rica, Hawaii, St Lucia, New York, Florida
Were promoted 3 times


WOW how times flies and how much has been accomplished in so little time still amazes me. Somedays I feel so old and then I remember our age and how young we still are but how much we have already been able to do and feel blessed. Hard work, determination and a lot of planning have gone into the past 4 years and will help us continue to get where we are wanting to end up.

Having Brian as my husband has pushed me to test my limits and to accomplish more than I ever thought possible. I am grateful for the opportunity I have to work and support our family right now. I think this opportunity will make me appreciate Brian even more in the years to come and is teaching me so much. Our marriage has not always gone according to plan no matter how much planning I do ;) but it is always exciting.

Happy 4 year Anniversary and looking forward to so many more with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment