Lately I have been thinking about how I can step up my blogging. I follow several blogs and have been using them for inspiration. Today I stumbled upon the most amazing post on House of Rose! She is teaming up with a bunch of other bloggers and doing a giveaway of Blog Advice!
Amazing Right! It is so easy to enter to, at the bottom of this page there is a check list of things to do. Each item gives you a different number of entries to increase your chances. The things they have you do are to like their pages, facebook, twitter, instagram accounts etc. So while entering for this giveaway you actually get to look at all of these bloggers social media account and get even more inspiration for yours.
Love this idea and Hope I win!
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment