Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Last Fall semester!

This is Brian and my last fall semester as undergraduate students! I love thinking about that. This time next year life will be different in so many ways, and we are so excited. We are both taking 20 units this semester and so far they are going great. We are into the core classes of our majors so the classes are so interesting to us. I have a lot of group projects and very few tests, which is the way I like it. 3.5 months and we will be in our last semester of school! I love counting down to these landmark moments. Brian's focusing on studying for the gmat so he can start graduate school next fall. Tiffany's looking into companies to transition into after graduation. Its feeling like the end of high school all over again. Just another phase of life to look forward to. Brian's birthday is this Saturday September 10th. We got him some new ski stuff for this season, he is so excited and is wanting the snow to come now while I am ok with the sunshine that we still have left. I've never been much of a fan of the cold weather or snow but it's Brian's favorite time of year so I'm learning to like it. Skiing does help make the snow more bearable so maybe one day I'll love the winters here as much as Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment