Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Strange Past TIme

Ok I know this is a weird way to pass the time, Brian tells me that all the time ha ha but I love to look at houses online sometimes. I always choose random places but choose only houses that logically a normal person could afford I think it's silly to look at million $ mansions ( I only do that sometimes) but yesterday when I was looking while bored in class I found some pretty funny pictures thought I would share them with you

can't decide if they're remodeling and that's why the kitchen looks like this, like maybe the cabinets on the right should be in the far left but either way why would you put this as a feature picture when selling

I thought the middle cabinet with the scrawny mirrors next to it looked funny. I have never seen a layout like this  and hopefully it was just a crazy home owners design cause it just looks funky


I've been looking at houses in Arizona lately, they have a lot of new builds which I love because they have more details then most older home that I love. I learned that an Arizona room is like a screened in porch that were more popular before a/c they were a place people slept on hot nights because they are much cooler. Cool fact so if you ever were wondering like I was now you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment