Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

indoor camp out








Brian and I work a lot and have a hard time finding time to go out or go away so I got the creative idea to camp in our living room... thought it was something different and fun... I use to built tents, houses, fortresses you name it with my bestie Sarah so I got to being creative...so I gathered every sheet and blanket we have. iIstarted with duct tape but quickly remembered that wouldn't work. so gathered ribbon and attached it to curtain rods and chairs. so much fun building. kept it a secret from Brian so he was surprised to say the least. we made s'mores on the balcony with our bbq. so much fun. def. an easy solution to mixing things up and a good flashback from younger years.

1 comment:

  1. Your place looks so darn cute! I can't to see it sometime!!

    ReplyDelete