Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Morgan's first place

So Brian and I are getting married in 2 weeks exactly from today and i want to Journalize our life together... from our official beginning as husband and wife. We already have our own apartment. Brian lives there full time now and I visit. Just so excited to move in together and have officially our first apartment together. We had a lot of fun buying and putting furniture together. Ok Brian put it together after I was banished from building duty after putting the wood knobs in the wrong holes where they then got stuck and ruined the whole shelf. NOT well the knob thing is true but shelf is not ruined Brian being an incredible builder man fixed it. Good save babe :)

We've ran into a few funny issues so far. Like the other day i went to make tuna sandwiches got all the stuff out and guess what no can opener. oops. Then went to make soup the other night and we only have one pot right now from my bridal shower(thanks daisy) but only holds 6 cups of water and i needed to use 8 cups. so we settled for mac and cheese. so so good when your hungry. Ha Ha another funny memory of moving we had seen this table we just loved pretty detailing on the legs, counter high, 4 seater perfect. Well after probably 3 hours of set up I realized the next day the table we bought wasn't the one on display that we had choose. Another opps we were just so excited about the whole thing we didn't notice. Luckily we both loved the one we did get and weren't about to disassemble it or spend another 3 hours building that thing all over again plus the one we ended up with was less expensive. Yep we didn't even notice the price discrepancy when we checked out. lol what a pair we are. So furniture in and everything in its designated place we got to decorating. Oh So fun i made curtains for the bedroom and kitchen (i have a sink window, a silly dream of mine, now i can wash dishes and enjoy the view i guess or something). I love black but when it comes to furniture i like natural wood colors. They just wear better so added some orange accents in the living room to bring color to our very white apartment. Oh how clean it is though. Bri and I are probably freakishly clean compared to the rest of the normal world but I am in Heaven here I leave the apartment clean and when I return its just as clean. When apartment hunting a must have for us was a washer and dryer. Even though I just visit bri I already am doing laundry. Its so fun, i love laundry anyways but with your own washer and dryer its just something else. We are just so happy for this phase in our life to live in this cite place that's all our own. Just 2 weeks and we'll be forever together such an exciting time. Lots of funny memories to come I'm sure. I love not having everything figured out (not like me i know) not having a can opener is fun its exciting it brings laughs and improvising. I love it. I am so excited to finally be writing this all down so I can remember all our fun times together forever.
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment